Thursday, November 8, 2018

flawless


All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
- 2 Corinthians 4:15

The grace of God.
Dictionary dot com defines grace in Christian belief as “the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.”
Of course the first song that comes to mind when I think of grace is the old standby “Amazing Grace”.
But His grace is also “Flawless”:
Flawless
There’s got to be more
Than going back and forth
From doing right to doing wrong
‘Cause we were taught that’s who we are
Come on get in line right behind me
You along with everybody
Thinking there’s worth in what you do
Then like a hero who takes the stage when
We’re on the edge of our seats saying it’s too late
Well let me introduce you to amazing grace
No matter the bumps
No matter the bruises
No matter the scars
Still the truth is
The cross has made
The cross has made you flawless
No matter the hurt
Or how deep the wound is
No matter the pain
Still the truth is
The cross has made
The cross has made you flawless
Today I am thankful for His amazing and flawless grace.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...