Thursday, November 15, 2018

children


Out of them shall come songs of thanksgiving, and the voices of those who celebrate. I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will make them honored, and they shall not be small.
- Jeremiah 30:19 

Jeremiah 30  is titled  “Restoration of Israel”.
The prophet Jeremiah is preaching about what is coming for the children of Israel. 
“Out of them shall  come songs of thanksgiving” this reminds me so much of little kids singing. 
Have you ever seen the joy on the faces of kiddos when they are singing?
Especially this one: 
Jesus Loves Me
Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to him belong
They are weak but he is strong
Yes Jesus loves me
Oh, yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so
Today I am  thankful for children, may the joy in their hearts continue to  shine brightly.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...