Monday, February 12, 2018

is it really insomnia?

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.  When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
– Isaiah 26:9

I saw a meme the other day that said “when you cannot sleep at night, have you ever thought maybe it’s God saying ‘we need to talk and you now have time.’”
Um, wow.
I never really thought about it before, but when I did a google search for the meme, a bunch of pictures popped up that were all the same theme – “Can’t sleep? Talk to me. – God”  
“My soul yearns for you in the night” . . . 
Perhaps this is true, and when my insomnia sets in, it is God giving me a gentle nudge to talk to Him.
It’s been proven that when we listen, we learn.
I’m listening, God, talk to me . . .


Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...