Thursday, August 31, 2017

My refuge

My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.
– Psalm 62:7-8

Some people were raised in a society where they could not show their emotions.
We need to understand though that limiting our emotion is missing the point; life with God encompasses all of our heart, mind, soul and strength.
We were created with strong emotions and we need to know that if we need it, prayer is a safe place to come to grips with how you feel.
All of our resentment, anger, and bitterness is not a secret from God, so why would we act like we can hide those feelings?
Let prayer be a place where your mind and your heart can be free.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...