Friday, August 25, 2017

Criticism

Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.
– Proverbs 1:23

Constructive criticism is not meant to be hurtful, but helpful.
For example, this proverb is referring to the role of wisdom in our lives.
Think about this: first we don’t know what we don’t know.
Then we realize that we don’t know and we begin the quest for knowledge.
Then we actually learn.
Take every piece of constructive criticism you receive and learn how to apply it to your life.
Responding to correction is the doorway to wisdom.
To allow correction in our lives is the pathway to wisdom.
This wisdom will help in you on your walk with Jesus.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...