Monday, August 14, 2017

Call Me

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
Jeremiah 33:3

Song reference!!
But when I call on Jesus
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles and soar
When I call on Jesus
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven
And earth to come rescue me when I call
Oh how I love that song!
And oh how I know the truth behind the words!
There is not a single thing that you cannot call on Jesus and get an answer.
Granted, the answer may not be obvious, I mean, I have not personally heard any booming voices or seen any burning bushes.
But I know that He is listening, and I know that He will answer.
So what are you waiting for? Call on Him!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...