Thursday, August 3, 2017

GPS

Direct my footsteps according to Your word; let no sin rule over me.

It is a good thing that I have Global Positioning System (GPS) . . .  I would be so lost without it!  
I swear it took me a year to find my way home from anywhere in Arkansas!
It can be kind of annoying though, my 2015 Jeep still refers to the interstate as I-540 instead of I49.
But what about our God Positioning System?
How updated it that?
We need to remember that God’s word is a light to our dark path in a morally uncertain world.
We must listen to Him for the standard for right and wrong, righteousness and evil.
As God's will and Word have sway in our life, we are delivered from all sorts of destructive practices that can ruin our lives.
If I let Him direct my footsteps, I’m confident of the path.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...