Thursday, September 26, 2024

words

 Preach the Word of God. Preach it when it is easy and people want to listen and when it is hard and people do not want to listen. Preach it all the time. Use the Word of God to show people they are wrong. Use the Word of God to help them do right. You must be willing to wait for people to understand what you teach as you teach them.

- 2 Timothy 4:2 (NLV)

 

Crazy as it sounds, I have been writing my little blog since May 25th, 2016.
When I post this today, it will be my 2,009th post. 
There have been days when I have had only a dozen people read my thoughts about the word of God.
There was one post that brought 211 readers! 
I am open and honest; I often bare my soul in my writing. 
Through my daily musings, people have come to know me and sometimes even my family.
I have thought often about not writing anymore, then someone comes along and says that they needed to hear what I wrote that day.
Or that a song reference gave them chills or made them cry, just like it did for me.
I have had people tell me that I am interpreting a verse wrong, or that I am wrong, or that I left something out.

And that is ok.
God doesn’t want us to stop sharing His word, even when there are people that don’t want to listen.
We should continue to share, even when people disagree with us. 
Use the word of God to show people the right way to live but do it with a happy heart.
I’m not going to stop. 
God’s word will continue to live and breathe through me. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

wise words

People should listen to the quiet words of those who are wise. That’s better than paying attention to the shouts of a ruler of foolish peopl...