Friday, September 27, 2024

sad after all these years

A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;

- Ecclesiastes 3:4 (NKJV)

 

My brother would have been 64 years old today.
Dang, that is old!  (sorry, it’s only old because it is him!) 
There are so many times that I wish I could talk to him, show him something, share my crazy life with him.
I know that he was not perfect, I know he hurt people that he was supposed to love, but he was still my brother.
As much as it hurts 33 years later to celebrate his birthday without him here, I know that God had other plans for him.

His memory lives on in my heart.
Every time I ride my motorcycle. 
Every time I see Snoopy (The Peanuts character). 
Every time I stand and sing the national anthem, he is in my heart. 
Happy birthday, big brother. 

You will never be forgotten.

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

wise words

People should listen to the quiet words of those who are wise. That’s better than paying attention to the shouts of a ruler of foolish peopl...