Friday, April 5, 2024

He can

God is able to do much more than we ask or think through His power working in us.

- Ephesians 3:20 (NLV)

 

This is a great verse in any translation, but I have to say that my favorite is the Message: God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

God can do anything.

He can part the seas, move mountains, heal the sick, raise the dead.
God can do anything. 
Quite often I feel like I am stuck (one of my current go-to sayings is “I’m a stuckasaurus”) with no way out, but do you know who can get me out?

God can!
Katy Nichole released a song in 2023 called My God Can, check out the lyrics: 
I know someone who knows what I'm up against

I know someone who's here in the midst of it

Fighting for me in a battle I could never win

All on my own

I might not be able to part the waters

Might not be able to calm the storms

Might not be able to make my giants fall

But good thing I'm not alone

'Cause there is a power that is greater

So I'm not afraid of what's ahead

I'm standing in the confidence that even though I can't

My God can

He'll heal those who hurt and comfort every broken heart

Restore the homes of families who've been torn apart

Tell chains to break and do what seems impossible

Like only He can

...

I can do all things, all things

Through Christ who gives me strength

I can do all things, all things

'Cause His spirit lives in me

...

My God can

I know He can

Sometimes when we are stuck, we just need to remember that we are not alone, that God can – and will – lead us.

Because He can.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...