Thursday, April 25, 2024

all done

Let all that you do be done with love.

- 1 Corinthians 16:14 (NKJV)

 

Love.

I have had a lot of my “daily bread” writings focused on love.

There are so many kinds of love!

The love a parent has for a child, the love a child has for a parent, love between siblings and other family members, love that is felt among close friends.
Love of a particular place or thing. 
Every where around us, there is love. 
Love can be a noun, as in an intense feeling of deep affection, or great interest or pleasure in something.
Love can be a verb when used with an object, as in to have a warm personal attachment, or to feel a strong liking for or enjoy with enthusiasm.

Love can be a term of endearment or a not so simple emotion.
I am very passionate about cats, and for several years I fostered cats through various organizations, yes, I love cats.
To this day, there is not a hungry cat in my neighborhood because I put food out for them (and the opossums and raccoons, birds and squirrels, and hummingbirds too!).

I would work endless hours taking care of sick cats, watching over newborn kittens, bottle feeding, medicating, playing and snuggling, and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
I did it because I loved them. 
I cried my heart out if one was stillborn, when we had a kitty that was suffering, when disease took the little lives away from me.
I’m not the only one, there is a whole community or people out there that give their hearts to rescue.
All done with love. 

Wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if everything that every person did was done with love?
Let all that you do be done with love. 

No matter how trivial or mundane it might seem, when we do things with love, we feel better.

When we feel better it shows, and other people see us happy.

When other people see us happy, they want to be happy too, and it goes on and on.

Make a difference in the world - Let all that you do be done with love.   

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...