Thursday, October 17, 2019

partners


I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
- Matthew 18:19

Having friends that pray for you and with you can certainly make a difference in your world.
Praying together gives comfort, you aren’t alone, someone else understands and shares your joy and your sorrow.
Praying with a friend gives you accountability that you are being realistic, that you aren’t trying to make deals or manipulate God.
It builds bonds between friends, knowing that you have someone that you can count on through thick and thin.
Can I pray for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...