Thursday, July 11, 2019

It’s not a secret

Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
- Matthew 5:15

When something good happens, do you keep it to yourself, or do you post it on Facebook for the world to see? 
You want everyone to know so they can share your joy, right? 
Song reference!!
You're everything we could ever want
You're everything we could ever need
You're the reason we're coming here 
You're the reason we're gonna sing
We'll shout it out loud
From a rooftop
We won't be quiet
We've fallen for You hard 
And we can't stop
We won't deny it

I won’t be quiet - God is amazing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...