Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
- Matthew 5:15
When something good happens, do you keep it to yourself, or do you post it on Facebook for the world to see?
You want everyone to know so they can share your joy, right?
Song reference!!
You're everything we could ever want
You're everything we could ever need
You're the reason we're coming here
You're the reason we're gonna sing
We'll shout it out loud
From a rooftop
We won't be quiet
We've fallen for You hard
And we can't stop
We won't deny it
I won’t be quiet - God is amazing!!!
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
developing
I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope. - Psalm 130:5 (NIV) The other day I was sitting in our bedroom w...
-
Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28-30 (NLT) Stress ...
-
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. - Galatians 6:9 (NIV) We spent ...
-
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music. - Psalm 98:4 (NIV) Joy is a word we use often, but don’t ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.