Monday, July 29, 2019

don't give up


I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

- 2 Timothy 4:7

Sometimes life is overwhelming.
It often feels like everything that can go wrong will.
I have some friends that are facing crazy challenges right now, challenges that have the possibility of tearing them down completely.
But they are not letting the challenges stop them, their faith is inspiring.
One friend just keeps pushing back, every time something tries to pull her down, she fights back.
I want to be as strong as these friends.
The strength they get from their faith in the Father.
I’m telling my friends that they’ve got this, but in reality, it’s God who has this – He is the one helping them fight.
I don’t know about you, but when I need someone in my corner, I want it to be Him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...