Tuesday, July 2, 2019

free & confident


In Him and through faith in Him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
- Ephesians 3:12

I simply cannot let this week go without this song reference:
Through You the blind will see
Through You the mute will sing
Through You the dead will rise
Through You all hearts will praise
Through You the darkness flees
Through You my heart screams
You are free
I am free to run
(I am free to run)
I am free to dance
(I am free to dance)
I am free to live for You
(I am free to live for You)
I am free

(I am free)
Everywhere we go, we need permission to do certain things, we do not, however, need permission to enter the throne room of our King.
We are free to bring Him every worry, every fear, every joy that we have, and all He asks in return is that we serve Him.
I am not talking serve Him like the wait staff at your favorite restaurant, I am talking about serving Him by putting aside your own wants and needs and truly doing His work.
This week as we celebrate the freedom of being in the good ol’ USA, remember that true freedom starts with Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...