Thursday, June 28, 2018

what is our daily bread?


Give us today our daily bread.
– Matthew 6:11

Yesterday we talked about unanswered prayers.
Today we ask “give us this day our daily bread”.
What is the difference?
Our daily bread – our need for sustenance every day.
God knows our needs, and He will provide – look at what He did for the Israelites when they were in the desert: He gave them manna, a daily bread.  
I call this email / blog “daily bread” for a reason.
It is my prayer that He fill me with His word every day, fill my heart and soul, so I can share with others.
Food for the soul.
Our daily bread.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...