Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Little miracles

For this child I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.  
– 1 Samuel 1:27

This verse is very special to my heart.
Many of my friends have struggled with having children.
Many women, including me, have lived through the pain of a child being taken away before we had the chance to love them.
It is so hard to understand.
Somewhere in all of the pain is a blessing, even though we may not see it right away.
Whether we are given a miracle of a child to which we give birth, or the miracle of adoption, the child we are blessed with is what we have prayed for Him to give us.
Today, I get to witness a miracle.
God has granted the desires of a mommy’s heart.
All in His timing.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...