Thursday, June 14, 2018

A true saying

This is a true saying, to be completely accepted and believed: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. I am the worst of them,  but God was merciful to me in order that Christ Jesus might show His full patience in dealing with me, the worst of sinners, as an example for all those who would later believe in Him and receive eternal life.
- 1 Timothy 1:15-16
Hey, remember yesterday when we talked about the sin in our life?
The apostle Paul recalls the sin in his life . . . and what happened after that.  
Jesus came and rose above our sin. 
We are loved and we are forgiven, but we can’t do this alone
Don’t choose your sin over Jesus.Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...