Wednesday, November 15, 2017

i need a place to hide

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Song reference! (I am 3 for 3 this week – LOL)
You unravel me with a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance from my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
Do you have a “safe place”?
As a child, I would curl up on the floor of my closet, usually with a flashlight, a book, a pile of pillows and my cat until I got through whatever was making me feel unsafe.
As an adult, it is kind of frowned upon for me to take my blankie and my cat to the closet (the cat is less than impressed as well).
We need to find our strength and protection in our holy God!
Make God your hiding place, your source of security, and your hope in times of trouble.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...