Thursday, November 30, 2017

how can i grow?

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Some of you know that I have recently decided to go back to school to get my degree in ministry.
I know that there is so much I need to learn to continue on my path.
Where do you need to grow in your walk with the Lord?
I didn’t think about it before, but in addition to all the classes I need, I also need grace.
We need both grace and knowledge and so often we pursue one or the other.
I notice though, that something just isn’t right in my soul when either of those becomes more important than the other.
I know that I need to keep grace and knowledge together because I see them together in our Savior.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...