Friday, April 14, 2017

It's almost Easter!

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

He is Risen!
He is Risen indeed!
We have many reasons to rejoice in the Lord.
Sometimes we lose sight of the incredible blessings we have been given from God.
Let's not lose sight of those, especially when those around us get caught up in pettiness and rivalry.
Let's remember our hope is in the crucified Son of God, our resurrected Lord and ever-present Savior.
Happy Easter!
 (if you do not have a church home, we have two services Sunday morning, 8:15am and 11am.  This week there will be a brunch and an easter egg hunt between services! Join us at Rogers Christian Church, 2501 W Oak in Rogers!) 
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...