Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I love to tell the story

Come and hear, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.
– Psalm 66:16

Every one of us has a story and there is power in our stories.
The account of a changed life can give a weary heart hope, it can mend a broken heart and fill an empty spirit.
You may think that you don’t know the Bible well enough, but you know that we overcome the enemy by the blood of Jesus who forgives our sins.
The power of our story and not shrinking back from telling that story is what makes the enemy fade.
Being a witness is not being an expert; it is telling others what you have seen, felt and heard.
We can all do that.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...