Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bite your tongue!

When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.

We are constantly filling our world with noise.
If it is not the sound of our own voices, then turn up some other noise to fill the silence.
I am guilty of having music in my ears quite often.
With the proliferation of radio talk shows, we are even given the opportunity to sound off to that noise.
Unfortunately, quite often we say things that are harmful, hurtful, or foolish.
God's wisdom reminds us to learn to hold our tongue and let silence rule over more of our time rather than the noisy words that so often clutter our world.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...