Monday, August 8, 2016

Can't we all just get along?

Sorry for not sending these last week, I was out of the loop, but I am back now!

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them.
– Titus 3:9-10

People drive me crazy – all the political posts and arguments over the candidates. I am really not a fan of politics at all. 
People get so caught up in minor theological differences that they miss the big picture of God’s purposes.
In this verse we are encouraged to determine the important issues from the non-important issues and then move on.
Move ON.
With the major challenges we are facing around the world, let’s not waste time trying to make a big deal of small controversies.
The issues of our generation demand our ability to rise above pettiness.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...