Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How long?

How long, Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
– Psalm 13:1-2

Have you ever felt that you were barely hanging on and constantly being overcome by life’s circumstances?
I recently saw a comment from someone I know “if God only gives me what I can handle, He must think that I am really strong.”
The thing is, God gives you what He will help you handle.
Asking God “How long?” is a healthy statement, because God is not there in just the good times, but also the bad.
We can face the state of our soul while we keep our faith toward the God who has answered in the past and will answer again in the future, though we may not feel that way right now.
Hang in there.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...