Wednesday, August 31, 2016

For the good of many

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God— even as I try to please everyone in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.
– 1 Corinthians 10:31-33

People who care about God’s will do not live for their own agendas. 
On the contrary, as a Christ follower, our freedom is given so that we can serve others. 
Going beyond our preferences into God’s purposes is not easy, but the return is worth far more than the cost. 
Opportunities abound for those who are looking out for the good of many.
look around you - is there someone that you can lead to God? 


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...