Monday, August 23, 2021

looking for miracles

Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

- Luke 18:27

 

Some crazy things have been coming up in my life over the last year, things that have literally broken me.

Some of these things have been resolved and some are still in play.

Some have left scars and some are healing wounds and some are still open, bleeding painful wounds.

I was blessed with the opportunity to attend a Christian concert last week, Kari Jobe, Bethel Music and Chris Tomlin, wow what a moving experience, to hear thousands of people all singing “amazing grace, my chains are gone” acapella, I’ll be honest, I cried.

I heard another song there for the first time, called “Too Good To Not Believe”, I encourage you to look it up and listen to it because it is very poignant.

Part of the lyrics say

You're the wonder-working God

All the miracles I've seen

Too good to not believe

You're the wonder-working God

And You heal because You love

Oh, the miracles we'll see

You're too good to not believe

Too good to not believe

That is not all of it though, this is a lengthy song.

Here is the part that really brought me too my knees:

And I've seen cancer disappear

I've seen metal plates dissolve

Don't you tell me He can't do it

Don't you tell me He can't do it

'Cause I've seen real life resurrection

I've seen mental health restored

Don't you tell me He can't do it

Don't you tell me He can't do it

'Cause I've seen families reunited

I've seen prodigals return

Don't you tell me He can't do it

Don't you tell me He can't do it

'Cause I've seen troubled souls delivered

I've seen addicts finally free

Don't you tell me He can't do it

Don't you tell me He can't do it

Each one of those items that are called out have directly impacted my life recently.

Some of these things have been done, and some I am still waiting for the miracle.

I believe there will be miracles.

Don’t you tell me He can’t do it.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

1 comment:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...