Thursday, August 19, 2021

life

I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life.

- Psalm 119:93 (NKJV)

 

Life.

It is a little tiny word with a whole lot of meaning.

It is up to us to choose what kind of life we live.

We can sit around and be bitter and angry when things don’t go our way or we can accept the things that come with grace, knowing that God is in control and that He knows what He is doing. 

We should follow the Word and the laws set forth by God – His precepts – because guess what?

Without God, we would not be here. 

Choose to see the blessings, even in the middle of chaos, you’ll be amazed at how your faith will grow.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...