Tuesday, August 17, 2021

rested

Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.

- Psalm 62:1

 

Hey everyone, I am back! 
We were in Iowa with family and in Black Hills of South Dakota so much beauty in God’s creation.

I hope that you all did not miss me too much. 😊 
Honestly though, a person could go anywhere and not find rest, unless they start with God.

Begin each day with a few minutes of prayer and reflection, ask God into your heart, that He may work through you each day.

Ask Him for His peace, and that His will be done.

When you have His peace, you have rest for your soul.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...