Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I need a little time . . .

May my prayer be set before You like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
– Psalm 141:2

I never seem to have enough time. 
Especially right now, church activities, work, school, cats, everything carves a little time from my day.
Time is a valuable commodity.
See, that is why the Lord of time asks us to give time to Him in prayer.
We need to send our prayers up, kind of like the smoke rises off incense – think of that smoke as worship.
Our time, our talent, our attention needs to be pulled away from our everyday affairs to remember the One who gave us the time and talent to begin with.
Don’t let prayer be limited to quoted empty words with no connection to your soul; see prayer as an act of worship that is meant to refresh you as you honor the LORD.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...