Monday, November 14, 2016

where is your faith?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

I know that sometimes I waver in my faith and sometimes I question God and His plan.
And that is ok.
Look at the people in the Bible - their faith wasn't always perfect, their trust wasn't always mature.
But, they stayed at it; they believed and acted with a relentless assurance that somehow, some way, God would act and deliver.
I need that kind of faith, I am sure that you do as well.
So when the going gets tough, let's stay at it with that kind of faith too!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...