Friday, November 25, 2016

know Him

They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

What a glorious time of blessing when we know God personally.
It will not be just us, but the vast chorus of the faithful will sing a song of joy because they know God.
Let's anticipate that day and join our hearts together in pursuit of God.
Let's not settle for merely a factual knowledge about God, but let's come to really know Him by sharing in His work, by sharing in His character, and seeking His presence in our lives.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...