Wednesday, November 30, 2016

wating

All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.

I'm not good at waiting for much of anything.
This time of year may be the worst, because I am excited for family and friends and events where I get to be with family and friends. :)
God does have a great Gift Day ahead for us.
On that wonderful day, all our waiting will be over and our faith will become sight.
Let's follow the example of these great heroes of faith, and welcome that day from afar, by anticipation, praising God for His victory through Jesus Christ in our lives.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...