Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Focus, trust and hope

Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right. May all who are godly rejoice in the Lord and praise his holy name!
– Psalm 97:11-12

It has been a week, and I really thought that our nation would be ready to move on after the election, but it that does not seem to be the case.
I have seen lasting friendships and family ties utterly destroyed in the past few weeks.
This year’s election has been filled with fear and anxiety - - for everyone.
We MUST remember that our focus and trust is not in political systems, but we rejoice in the LORD, who shines light and joy into our heart.
Remember the rule and reign of God today and every day and place your hope in the LORD and not the people that were voted into office.
This is how to access peace in the midst of unsettling times.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...