Monday, August 26, 2024

time

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

- Psalm 46:10 (NKJV)


I came home from vacation on Sunday around midnight and have been running nonstop ever since.
This Sunday, I attended my home church for the first time in six weeks.
The theme of the sermon was “The Time Barrier”. 

“I don’t have time” is a lie.

Even though we tell ourselves that we will make time for what is important, we don’t.
I don’t know about you, but my life seems to be planned and dictated by everyone but me.
My husband suggested that I write one line today and then the verse.  
  After an extremely busy past seven days, I am overwhelmingly tired.

  Be still, and know that I am God.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

wise words

People should listen to the quiet words of those who are wise. That’s better than paying attention to the shouts of a ruler of foolish peopl...