Wednesday, December 2, 2020

welcome

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

- Romans 15:7

 

Have you ever met someone and just “clicked”? Like you immediately feel like you’ve known them forever and the more time you spend with them, the more you find that you have in common?

Have you ever met someone that from the first impression you could not wait to get away?  Like being around them just instantly puts you in a foul mood? 

I know people in both categories, and sometimes the latter really do drive me crazy.

We as Christ followers want to bring glory to God in everything that we do, so that means accepting others, even when we don’t like them or the things they do. 

It is hard to welcome folks with open arms, especially when we don’t get along, but we really should try. 

God has always welcomed us, shouldn’t we extend that same grace to others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...