Thursday, December 31, 2020

Good News!

I am suffering now because I tell the Good News, but I am not ashamed, because I know Jesus, the One in whom I have believed. And I am sure He is able to protect what He has trusted me with until that day.

- 2 Timothy 1:12 (NCV)

 

2020, the year that wasn’t, has come to an end. 

Do I believe that everything will return to normal in 2021? 

No, I am not delusional, I know that it is not all going back to the way it was. 

What I do know is that many have suffered in 2020. 

Many will continue to suffer in 2021. 

The year is just a number. 

Peter knew his suffering was a direct result of the Good News he shared, that he was imprisoned by non-believers, but he continued to tell the story of Christ, because he knew that in the end, he would receive his reward. 

We may suffer in the present, but if we stand strong with Jesus, our reward in Heaven will be amazing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...