Wednesday, December 30, 2020

cheers!

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

- Proverbs 17:22

 

It is hard to be cheerful when it feels like the world is crashing down around you, I get that. 

I have spent countless hours in tears, trying to make sense of something horrible that has happened, hours in prayer asking God “why?”. 

Maybe God doesn’t always give me a direct answer. 

I have learned that if I can smile through my pain rather than dwell on the heartache, I feel better. 

Sweep your crushed spirit out with the old year, and begin 2021 with a cheerful heart! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...