Tuesday, October 15, 2024

lost

Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness

- Deuteronomy 8:2a (NIV)

 

I’m going to get lost for a few days.
Don’t worry, I won’t be really lost, but I am going to be away. 

I’ll be back, hopefully refreshed.
God’s people wandered the wilderness for forty years, the rest of the verse says 
to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep His commands.

There comes a time in our lives when we need to spend time with God, to renew our hearts, to find peace with ourselves.
To reestablish our faith in Him. 
Hopefully, you each find a way to do that regularly. 
For me right now, it is completely disconnecting and spending a lot of time in prayer.
Walking with and being led by people who have also walked with God.
My wilderness may not be as drastic as the one that Israel wandered, but I do hope to be in the presence of the Lord.
See you Monday.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

lost

Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness - Deuteronomy 8:2a (NIV)   I’m going to get lost for a few days. Don’t ...