Friday, August 25, 2023

bright lights

You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

- Matthew 5:14 (NKJV)

 

Probably the thing that I love the most about camping is being away from the city so I can see the stars. 
I love nights when it feels like I can see every star in the sky. 

Those lights look tiny to us but in reality, they are huge.

Darkness dominates our world and despite appearances, darkness controls so much of what is said and how it is viewed by the world.

When someone lives for Christ, they will be noticed.
Every day people see you. 

What do they see?

Do they see the person you are, the person that God wants you to be, or the person that your boss/spouse/society wants you to be?

I don’t like trying to keep those three separate personas, I want to be the person that God wants me to be.

I saw a quote once that said “When you are not the person God has called you to be, you keep others from being the person God has called them to be.”

I want to be the person that God wants me to be.

If that means letting my light shine, well then, I hope I am blinding!!

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...