Friday, October 6, 2017

Thirst for knowledge

An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

 

Well, friends, the little question and answer session that I was posting has come to an end.

I get a lot of feedback from my emails and my blog, (which I love) and I have learned much from many.

Some of the questions were hard, and I am thankful for the pastor of my church for his willingness to try to give answers to some of these tough questions. 

No matter how old we are, we should never stop our quest for knowledge.

No matter how small or large your question may be, I encourage you to reach out and ask.

Flashback! “Knowledge is power”

And to know God and His word is most powerful.

 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...