Wednesday, February 1, 2017

where should i walk?

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.

The media is killing me!
Everywhere I turn there is another shout out, news article, or video clip about terrible things!
So often sin and ungodly lifestyles are portrayed as glamorous.
The way of blessing, however, is the way of God.
His will is for our good, His commands spring from His mercy and protection, and His way is the path of life.
We are blessed when we walk with God and do His will.
And who doesn’t want to be blessed?


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...