Monday, February 6, 2017

Where do we turn?

They cried to You and were saved; in You they trusted and were not disappointed.

Where do we turn when we are devastated?
Personally, I love the book of Psalms.
This Psalm of despair is also a Psalm of hope and faith.
The history of God's faithfulness with His people is an ongoing reminder that we can trust Him to deliver us.
We can trust Him!
Now, our time and God’s time are different – remember that because while God's answer may be slow in coming, His track record in history reminds us that He will answer, deliver, and bless His people.
He WILL!
But He will - in His time.
In our worst of nightmares, we can be reminded that God is faithful and is attentive to our cries of despair, lament, grief, agony, and fear.
I don’t know about you, but that makes me feel a lot better.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...