Monday, December 12, 2016

Love what is good

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Love!
It is the season of love, good will toward man, all that!
I see lots of people change at Christmas time. 
They are cheerful, loving and giving, but the other 11 months of the year . . .
Listen, friends, our love cannot be feigned, faked, or fickle!
That means that we abhor things that are evil.
We not only stay away from them, but we disdain them.
At the same time, we commit ourselves to lovingly drawing closer to goodness and righteousness.
In our intentions, there are no shades of gray, only a passionate desire for what is right, good, and holy.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...