Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Trials

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
– James 1:12

So many trials!
Sometimes, it feels like it never ends, but we must remember that there is a reward for those who are willing to endure.
The gospel is so radical to our human experience that it turns our way of living upside down, it causes the rich to humble themselves and exalts the poor; it offers eternal life to the outcasts and the powerless.
The way that we live should draw attention to God, even if that attention is adversarial – because if people notice us, they notice God. 
And in the face of adversity, do not fear for God has a crown for those who stay true to what they believe.
I try to live everyday so people see Him in me.
I hope you do as well.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...