Friday, May 27, 2016

Pour out your Spirit, Lord, On Your People


And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
– Joel 2:28-29
 
There is no favoritism when it comes to God’s empowerment.
It doesn’t matter if you are men or women, servants or masters.
Adults or children.
The color of your skin or the content of your character.
God is pouring his Spirit upon ALL people.
ALL people.
Whether or not you think you deserve it.
Regardless of your opinion of someone else.
God does not pick and choose, He loves us ALL.
This means that every one of us is needed if we intend to display the power and purpose of God.
 
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...