Thursday, April 26, 2018

It's feeding time


The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
—Galatians 5:22-23

The human body requires food and water to survive, we all know this.
But what about the Spirit?
Our spirit needs to be fed and nurtured as well, and the verse tells us exactly what our spirit craves:  love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
How do we get these things?
By surrounding ourselves with others that share our love for Jesus.
By telling others about how good our God is.
By displaying these fruits every single day.
I don’t know about you, but my spirit hungers for these things, so I am going to go feed it.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...