Monday, June 26, 2017

peace

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
- Colossians 3:15

Peace - that elusive state of grace that incorporates all of life's well-being.
I feel it so rarely these days.
It is interesting that this particular verse is actually talking about peace among people, we are the Body of Christ and of course a body does not want to be at war with itself.
But aside from the chaos in the world, I have in my own mind a battle that rages on.
Yet because of Jesus, I have peace.  
And I am thankful.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...