Tuesday, June 6, 2017

carry my burdens for me, will ya?

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

There have been a few times when I have felt like I am getting too personal on my “daily bread”.
Times when I pour out my sorrows to the people who are reading my thoughts on His word.
Then there are times when I feel guilty for sharing my burdens, when I know that there are others that need prayer.
But this verse tells us that we SHOULD share!
This verse is really just another way of saying, "Love your neighbor as yourself!"
Jesus came to bear our burdens and carry away the stain and pain of our sin.
With this direction, He now asks us to live redemptive-ly, in practical ways, toward those around us.
More than just praying, or asking what we can do to help, we are called to serve, minister, and assist others who are burdened.
So cast your burdens . . . there are people around to carry them.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...