Tuesday, June 20, 2017

His will

Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

I really like to have choices, and I like to be responsible for my own decisions.
OK, maybe that is a little untrue.
I like that I have choices, but sometimes I need a push in my decision making.
I am truly thankful that God allows me to submit my life to His will and place my trust in Him.
Now I just have to practice what I say and truly give myself to Him.
Only then can I honestly say “His will be done.”


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...